Reliable accounting and business advice is essential to the success of every business. We are committed to providing a personalised and efficient service.
Sullivans Accountants provide a comprehensive range of taxation services:
- Advice and preparation of income tax returns for all type of entities
- Advice and preparation of Business Activity Statement
- Advice and preparation of FBT tax returns
- Advice and preparation of Payroll tax
Business Activity Statement (BAS)
All GST Registered Businesses within Australia are required to complete a Business Activity Statement. Reporting periods vary from business to business and lodgments are done monthly, quarterly or annually depending on your business structure.
Our BAS Service is a complete solution, taking care of the time consuming and often complex tasks, like compiling your records, completing and lodging your Business Activity Statement, consulting with relevant authorities and lodging your BAS forms. We also provide you with advice on how to best satisfy your BAS obligations.
Fringe Benefit Tax (FBT)
Fringe Benefit Tax or FBT applies to the provision of a range of non-wage employee benefits, including travel and expenses. The FBT system carries a number of reporting and compliance obligations that Sullivans Accountants can advise on and support you in meeting.
We assist with a full range of FBT requirements including preparation, review and lodgment of returns, as well as advice on the impact and amount of FBT you’re required to pay.
Our team can streamline the FBT process by helping you:
- Understand how FBT works
- Identify when a fringe benefit is provided
- Build FBT into salary packaging
- Access available exemptions
- Communicate with your employees
- Comply with your obligations
- Liaise with the Australian Taxation Office on FBT matters
- Ensure you’re meeting your FBT obligations