Covering you and your family for life’s unexpected moments is an important part of financial planning. Having adequate insurance cover provides you and those you love with peace of mind, and protects your income and assets.
We are here to guide you through an array of effective risk management strategies that build your wealth, and provide you financial protection.
We can advise you on:
- Life Insurance: Avoid further distress in the event of your death, knowing that your family will be taken care of.
- Income Protection: Ensure you are able to continue supporting your family if you were injured, sick or needed to take several months off work.
- Total or Permanent Disability Insurance: Replace lost income and cover lifestyle expenses in the event you have a serious accident or illness.
- Trauma Insurance: If you have heart attacks, strokes or cancer in your family, you should consider the possibility of being diagnosed with a critical illness and the impact this may have financially.
- Business Expenses Cover: Suitable for business owners in the event of external trigger events such as fire or water damage to your business’s premises
Sullivans have access to the following insurers, and will compare and advise on the most suitable and cost effective solution: